What Is Short Term Car Insurance?
Short-term auto insurance is not the typical insurance coverage that people hear about. However, it does have its merits in some situations. For example, if you are driving cross country in a rental car, having flood or hurricane coverage on a vehicle that is being stored in an area affected by hurricanes, temporary ownership of a vehicle, and if you are a foreigner visiting the US for a certain amount of time. Those who have found themselves in these types of situations find that it is much easier to obtain short-term policy than to go through the process of having to cancel policies and possibly incur a fee for doing this. In addition, those who are just letting someone drive their vehicle for a few days or weeks will find that this type of coverage is much better because it will not affect their long-term coverage. In addition, it takes much less time to add short-term coverage when compared to adding the driver on your long-term policy for a specific period of time.
Where can you get short-term auto insurance coverage?
This type of coverage is available through most auto insurance brokers. Though, it is rarely advertised because not many people realize that it is an option or they either do not have situations in which the coverage would be needed. Since having insurance is mandatory by law, whenever you are switching vehicles temporarily or whatever the case may be, you need to make sure that you are covered for your sake as well as for the sake of other drivers on the road. Not having any type of insurance coverage will only lead to more problems down the road.
What Is Short Term Car Insurance?
If you need to generate leads of people interested in getting updated car insurance rates, here is a script that works great. All of the verification questions are asked first to build trust with the prospect before asking for new information. Don't over think your lead generation campaign, often the simplest processes yield the best results. Start off with a short greeting and explain the reason for the call within the first 30 seconds or risk losing the prospect's attention. Verify first, ask for new information second. Use verification questions to build report with prospects before asking for new information. For example, "I show your address as...", versus, "how much is your monthly auto insurance policy at the moment?"
Are you currently a homeowner? (own/rent)
And who is your current car insurance company?
Thank you, and finally I have your date of birth listed as/what is your date of birth? (if not listed in contact info)
To make sure we can save you the most money we will have a local insurance agent contact you so that you receive the best rate and coverage possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day."
Side Note: This script works great with a web-based lead form, you can quickly create a form that follows this format in Google Docs and will deliver results to an online spreadsheet that updates in real time.
Car Insurance Lead Script
Insurance comes in two types: short term and long term. In most cases, car insurance coverage you purchase for your needs would be on a long time basis. There are many cases where temporary car insurance would be more appropriate. Some of these scenarios are listed below:
- You purchased a new car. You want to drive it home but haven't finalized insurance yet. Whether you purchase a car out of state or at your local dealer, temporary auto insurance will help you get your new car home safe and sound.
- Your friend or family member drives your car. There are times when someone you know is going to visit you and need to borrow your car. If they are involved in an accident then you assume full liability. Best thing to do is purchase temporary auto insurance. Of course this goes both ways if you are borrowing someone else's car too.
- Get Short Term Car Insurance South Africa
- Short Term Car Insurance 21 Year Old Gauteng
- Short Term Car Insurance Deals JHB
- Short Term Car Insurance For Low Value Cars Pretoria
- Short Term Car Insurance Impounded Vehicles Pretoria
- Short Term Car Insurance Phone Numbers South Africa
- Short Term Car Insurance Quote JHB
- Short Term Car Insurance Telephone Numbers Sandton